The walk with God is so exciting! :D
Tomorrow is Daytona Challenge! EXCITING! :D
It's gonna be great! heh!
Arcade in church! COOLNESS (x
Anyway, I feel SO RELIEVED now. FINALLY it's HOLIDAYS! hahahaha!
the long awaited one.
Year 2 Semester 1 is really super crazy.
TODAY IS TEACHERS' DAY! HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY TO ALL THE TEACHERS! (:
Actually I ALMOST forgot that there's teachers' day man. until someone reminded me. hahaha!
Then I was like..oh yah! there's something called teachers' day, how can i forget man!
Went back to xinmin today.
Haven't went back like super long!
It's glad to be able to see all the teachers and friends again! (:
But not many 4E2 ppl around as it was prelims period and everyone is muggin at home! lol
It's always so great to talk to Mrs Song. heh!
I miss the days we had our maths lessons together! (:
All in all, big thanks to all the teachers who had helped me through in my school days!
Come to think of it, I don't go back to my primary sch anymore! haha
Oh yah! some weeks ago..i think last week, i met zhoulaoshi! My primary scho CO instructor!
I always meet her at the exact same spot at the MRT station, so funny. LOL
I was going to church, then in the conversation, I found out she is a Christian too! :D
AWESOME! (X
Everytime I say I am going to church to someone, most of the time I get new discoveries/experiences! (:
The other time, I met this lady on the train asking her way to chinatown.
Then she asked me where I was going, then I said I am going to church.
And she suddenly requested me to pray for her godson when I just met her for a few minutes.
She just poured her whole heart out.
Wonder how she is doing now.
Shall keep her in my prayers! (:
Oh yeah! today also went to Jieru's house to have worship session and bake cakes! hahaha
Everything was great! (:
But I am so blur, I forgot to take my things. I mean my mum's things. =x
Thank God she isn't angry. lol
Alright, need to get myself prepared for an exciting weekend! woohoo~!
FAITH!
No comments:
Post a Comment