Monday, September 10

Holding on to the goal! (:

I must say today is really great! (:

Service is just as powerful as Saturday!
The presence of God is just super duper strong!

I really want to thank Pastor Lia for preaching the sermon about "unlawful" hunger.
I am just loving more my bible even more now! (:

I never really treasured it so much.
And I always give so much excuses and always so lazy to read the bible.
It just takes so much effort for myself to go and read the bible.
Sometimes I don't understand the verses, and I just don't understand even after reading again and again. And it just gets pretty irritating somehow.
I tried praying. But still, most of the time..I don't really get any revelation..
It all just because of one problem!
HUNGER!

I know the word of God is very important to us. Because it's the word of God that change us!
But I don't treasure it enough.

Today, God just showed me so many things as I open up my heart wholly to read my bible!
I was so excited as I open up my bible today! I know I am going to learn something more about Jesus today! And God is going to reveal to me more things! And I will be able to draw closer to Him! (:

Indeed, He did! (:
I love Jesus! and I want to be like Him!
That's my lifetime goal! :D
And that's God's highest purpose when He created us!

Romans 8:29
For whom He foreknew, He also pre-destined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among man brethen.

Treasuring the presence of God even more!
Treasuring the Word of God even more!
Not taking what I have for granted anymore! (:

Pastors have left to sweden already. So gonna miss them!
I love my pastors too! :D

Oh yeah, today went out with my parents.
My mum went to get a new free hp again. hahaha
The hp super excitng. there's dictionary inside!
both chi-eng and eng-chi! and there's a lot of words! not those lousy kind that my hp had last time. haha (:
And both my parents got a new pair of shoes each!
I din get any because I can share with my mum! (:

It's great to see them so happy when we go out together :D
I love my parents! :D

I just love my life! (:

Thank You God! :D

No comments: