Saturday, September 8

Never bored in life again!

Oh well, my title speaks everything, my life is just so exciting!
I can't remember myself getting bored in life ever since I came to know God! (:
Seriously, I really don't feel bored!

Once you found a purpose in life, it's just never the same.
And it's not just a purpose, it's a eternal purpose!
I looked back the the very first email i sent to Jieru..this line that I wrote caught my attention. This is what I wrote:
"Actually I haven't really heard from God by myself, then at times I would wonder why is it like that. But I am still waiting for a day when God place a word in my heart, then I can treat it as my life mission!"

Yeah! life mission! :D
After being a Christian for some time, we tend to forget why we are doing all these.
And if that happens, it would be like any other people doing any other thing!

But we all know that's not true because we do what we do is because we love God, and we want to do what He wants us to do! And certainly, if we put God-factor into our studies, into our ministries, into your whole life, everything will be different!

I always tell myself this: I believe God put me in this for a purpose, I will grow from it, and it will touch lives!

Initially, people might stay in church because of the people, the events and all the excitement. It's all ok, but if we come to church with the wrong intention and don't change, we will not last long in this race. And that's why there are cases like people leaving church, leaving God. And it's just so painful to see people leave like that. I can't imagine how much pain God felt when each person leaves Him. But I believe everything is in good control in His hands! (:

I am really glad that, I have grown stronger through all the tough times.
One obstacles after another! I gonna conquer them one by one!
Yeah! (:

"Only You make me happy!" a song that is playing right now on my laptop! (: I think I will put this song on my blog one day. One of my favourite song! heh (:

Oh yeah! Today's service was super powerful! I wasn't able to sit in for service, but I could feel the presence of God SO STRONG from the ops office! Could just felt goosebumps man.

I can't wait for tomorrow's service! (: it's gonna be great! heh!

No comments: