YAYNESS! my studio project is finally over!!
And I passed! :D
Not only that, it was definitely God that made this happens.
This is what happened!
Yesterday was my assessment day!
which means presentation of my work and also my submission date.
My time slot was 11.30am.
But I see wrongly la. I thought it was 11.20am. LOL XP
anyway, the assessement was progressing REALLY SLOWLY!
everyone outside was like waiting for at least one hour.
know why? because all of them was stuck inside the room for at least 15-30mins!
and the time they planned for us was only 10 mins!
yes that's right!
BUT GUESS WAD?!?!
It was finally my turn after waiting for like 1 and a half hours. or rather 1 hour and 45 mins =.=
okay. I entered with Ms Lee.
Then I started to show my stuff to ms nopp, ms lee and mr jiunn was there too.
They looked through, and ms lee told me, "Okay can...you passed!"
Then I was like thinking SO FAST?! oO?
Then I kept saying thank you LOL.
Then mr jiunn says i must thank ms gail!
Then I was so happy! packed my stuff and left the room in amazement!
EVERYTHING ENDED IN LIKE LESS THAN 1 MINUTE!
Wow. I do not know what have ms gail done.
Neither do I understand what had happened.
But one thing for sure, I know it was God that made this happened for sure.
I seriously can't stop smiling once i left the room. HAHA! :D
SUPER AMAZED BY GOD!
He is indeed the faithful one.
And it was definitely the right choice to trust in Him! :D
I realised I just can't stop talking about God in every entry that I typed!
Yesterday was so amazing la.
It was a super great day!
Everyday is simply so great (:
All thanks to my lovely God. hees.
He rocks la XD
I din sleep for 2 days because i was desperately chionging for my project.
I admit I started working quite late.
I was sort of worried that I might not be able to complete it.
But I just kept on praying and praying, putting my trust in Him.
And just see what happens!
SUPER AMAZING LA! (:
alright. aside from that, I had upper room with my fellow team members!
Jieru, zhenghui and samanthayap! :D
So happy that the team is grwoing under God's power!
I still rmb last time when jieru and i was having worship session together, it was onlythe 2 of us!
But soon, we grew to 4!
And I believe we are going to double up soon! :D
How time flies man.
I am already a half year old christian! :D
Okies, next up was video training!
Awesome man!
we had live feed training!
The cameras are definitely heavy!
I am having muscle aches all over now. lols
I AM GOING TO GYM TO TRAIN UP! HEES.
ching hoon is going to be fit and healthy soon! LOLS.
but im healthy now too. just that, i am not that fit. heh
but anyway, we took turns to be camera man, assistant and director!
I know I need more practice :D
I dun really know how to move the tripod properly yet.
and I end up shooting lots of unstable jerky shots. =X
And when it was my turn to be the director, I was pretty nervous.
I was like silent in the beginning. don't know what to say.
I tried to familiarised with everything first.
Then I began to speak!
And everything just came!
Soon, I became more comfortable with it (:
The training was indeed really great.
Now I know more about live feed, and what I have to look out for!
EXCITED! :D
I never knew in my life that I would be doing this man.
I remember once last year I wanted to take Film, Sound, Video at Ngee Ann poly after graduation.
But after thinking, I thought it was not the thing I wanted.
So I began looking at other courses.
But God just had everything planned.
And now my skills are being homegrown in the House of God! (:
I WANT TO SERVE GOD MORE!
STRETCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
Oh yeah!
Today's orchestra practice had only one percussionist again!
So I went to tried the drumset! hahaas
pretty cool mans.
Then I just try out a little rhythms.
But I ain't that good yet lahs.
Aspiring to be the first female drummer!
hahahaa!
alright. ending off soon (:
gotta sleep. if not my parents are going to nag at me again. hahahas.
To whoever that is reading this,
just tell you that GOD LOVES YOU! and I LOVE YOU TOO! ((:
what an awesome life im leading now :D
okies. here i go!
OFF! XD
Saturday, September 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment