Sunday, September 17

Today, I opened my mailbox and I received a magazine called Voices.
It's a publication by Central Singapore (Community Development Centre)
There is this part where they showed poems written by prisoners for Yellow Ribbon Poetry Competition.

And I rejoice in my heart when I saw this 2 poems.
Here's the first one:
Time Spent
It's not the night I have to bear,it's not the days I have to serve.
By time I wait, while I am lost.
It's the weight of sin I have to bear, the ones I love, but fail to serve
By time I know, I'm in al loss.
These are the seals upon my heart, that's trapped within a hardened shell.
Hiding a shame I'll never tell.
But enter this shell, a grain of sand
Layered coatin of lessons learned, reflections of itself back then.
A new found grace, polished with faith, patience reveals a glow within.
A beautiful pearl as black as sin.
In fear of thunder, there's promise of rain.
For every loss, a hidden gain.
Faith and patience: remedies for pain.
So to my Lord, I do repent. To my love, I'll make amends.
For all my sins, my faults. Amen.
To gain what's lost, when time was spent.

Isn't this poem great?
I particularly like this sentence, " for every loss, a hidden gain"
Wow.
As long as we repent to God, and allow Him to take control of our lives, there's simply othing to lose, but all to gain! (:
God loves us as sinners. God do not hate and punish sinners.
He truly loves us as who we are.
Otherwise, our Father God would not have sent His Son to die for our sins.

I have watched Passion of the Christ last week.
I just touches me to see how Jesus kept going on despite of all tortures and temptations. Not even a sign to withdraw.
He was so willing to die on the cross for us on the cross.
The faith He had was so strong.
Totally blown away.
Thank You Jesus for dying on the cross for me. I love You, Lord! (:

Here's the next one:
Life
As long as human is human, it's not easy to admit one's mistake,
I was insipid towards the opportunity given, I neglected the love showered upon me
Until I was incarcerated, imprisoned in this lonely room,
Now I know the meaning of faith;the meaning of loyalty; just realised the meaning of family, the meaning of love; the meaning of affection
Tears of blood cannot defend itself, although...
Every sin... there is repentance... every mistake... there is blessing... every pain... there is a medicine... every hardship... there is reason for it...
Now I know the meaning of life within life,
Now I understand the meaning of love within love,
Just one direction, one guide, blessing given, sympathy shown
I realised; who I am... who is God... I am awakened in the embrace of affection...
Is the door to repentance still opened? Am I still able to seek blessings?
Let it be known... no matter how much one has sinned... even one has mistakes as much as the foam in the sea...
You are still a servant of The One who is forgiving...
The One who loves

Yes Amen.
He is loving, He is forgiving.
I know some people just cannot understand why christians are always inviting non-christians to church, thinking that all we want to do is to convert them, and many times, people feels that we are irritating, annoying.
But we just won't give up.
WHY? ask me.

Hey Brothers and Sisters in Christ, let's spread the gospel like never before.
Let the world know about the Truth using our creative ideas!
Pray like never before!
And watch how the power of God will move people's heart!
Many lives is going to get impacted and changed!
WOW

Christianity IS NOT a religion.
It's the GREATEST RELATIONSHIP that you can find no where else.
When the whole world seems to be so dark, He is the Light.
He will NEVER EVER FORSAKE YOU!
We are all His children. Precious ones.
He is waiting..
Don't you want to run to this awesome Father that truly exists?
He is the only One that can provide of what you really need in life.

It's your choice of how you want to live your life.
All your choice.
So how do you want to live your life?

Love;
Ching Hoon

No comments: