Wednesday, August 22

Treasuring the presence of God even more

A lot of things have been happening.
God has showed me a lot of things that makes me treasure His presence even more!

God is never our sugar daddy.
And it really breaks my heart to see people turning away from God just because of worldly things.
It's really not worth it to break the heart of God just like this.
Shall just keep them in prayers.
I believe God will work things out man! (:
FAITH!

I will never take God for granted!
Jesus did something that He did not have to do.
But He still did it because He loves us so much.
Lord, I will love You forever and ever no matter what!
I believe I have gone even stronger everytime I overcome an obstacle.
Thank You! (:
You know what's best for me!

On sunday, I rushed back after service to have dinner with my parents.
After dinner, guess where I ended up at?
A small house that looks like a temple.
I felt quite uneasy initially due to the atmosphere.
Thank God I brought my hp earphones along! (normally I don't!)
Must be God lah! haha (:
As I listen to the Praise and Worship songs, I felt great joy in my heart!
And just started worshipping in my heart (:

Then later, my mum's friend dragged me to a room to fold some incense paper.
So I just helped out. But I continued worshipping the God Almighty!

But out of everything, I am really happy to see how much my parents heart are being softened!
I really believe that one day they will get saved man!
Even though they are at that place, they are there just to be there.
The contrast between my mum's friend, and my parents showed me something.
My parents' hearts are softened, so thoroughly!
My parents don't even bother forcing me to hold joss sticks anymore.
It's my mum's friend who is doing it. And I am glad I rejected with God's wisdom and love (: haha!
I love my parents lah! They are the best! :D
They were worried about my schoolwork and wanted to go back early, but due to some reasons they can't.
Then in the end my mum's friend said it's okay. just need to tell the-duno-what etc..
Then my dad dragged himself in there and do the thing he need to do...

and we went home! YAY
but it was quite late already lah.
but at least no need to go through more things. :D

On monday, celebrated my parents' birthday!
SUCCESS! yay! :D
AE weekend no need to worry so much about going back early already.
AMEN! (:

Just came back from KBOX.
celebrated Premy's birthday! (:
I just feel very happy, even when emo songs are played, i just keep on smilling!
LOL! i guess im very happy that I have Jesus in me and no longer feel so emo anymore! XP
But anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PREMY! ( but i doubt you will see this anyway. HAHA!)

alright! that's all I have!
God's presence is amazing! I love it!
woohoo~

No comments: