Thursday, January 20

Have been rather busy in recent days.
Maybe is just that i duno how to manage time, that's why...

Actually, I din want to blog. Feeling so damn sleepy already.
But i dun blog now, I got to typed MORE on some other days.

Anyways, I can't relly recall what had happened on tuesday.
Oh yeah, i remembered after looking at the timetable. lolz
Had e.maths test and it was terrible. Almost every single question is beyond my thinking range.
I guess I wont do very well for this test.

Then other lessons were as usual larhs..dun remember much
After school there was tutorial.
Mr lim came but only yiangshan manshan biing yih and me were around..
Then mr lim asked yiangshan to print some scores on fundamental rhythms.
Played through both Sg Rhap and Emperata..
Then did the rhythm practices. Oh yeah! Before that mr lim treated us with ice-cream.. hehehe..
I love the chocolate fudge.YUM =P

Okayes. Back to the rhythm practices. Played the one on semiquavers at a really fast tempo. I will like get lost in the middle of nowhere. And it is not easy to figure out where izzit. =x

After tutorials, back home. Feeling sleepy and tired. But there's still homework to do and i was still planning to study a bit of the chinese first, but i din study it in the end...

Wednesday. During chinese lessons, Ms low was telling us about the reduced syllabus. A lot of the chapters were taken out =) That means lesser to study.
But is really dumb larhs. Ms low finished the first 2 chapters already, and she only knew that they were out of syllabus until the day before when she attend some talk..oh well..

Then english lesson I got back my english test. I FAILED! haix.
2/7 whereby i need 3 more marks to pass. Stupid logic. Only can pass if u get 70% or above. haix. so gonna have a retest on Monday..(that's one test)

Then other lessons were okay lah. Except CME everyweek will have 2 people talking in front of the class about some topics.
I wonder wad to present when my turns come. About 1 month to go.

So erm anyways, after school, there wad no geog self-study. I guess, all humanities teachers are slack! =X just kidding..but it's really true for the majority..

Then after some time i went for band practice..
hMm..ok larhs. I think the band sounds good at times only. Kinda scary bahh
By the time i reach home quite late already..about 7 plus.
Then i need to do bio hw, study chinese and eng..
BUT i was feeling SUPER SLEEPY!
haix.
talking about sleepy, I really very sleepy le. I think tomorrow morning then i continue bahh....

(BACK)
ok, where did I stop?
So yeah. try hard to study my chinese, but I kept dozing off.GRRR
Got so fed up. Then I decided to walk arnd and study, so i wont fall aslp =)
It works! Buden i got tired after sometimes so i went to lie on my bed..
I kept dozing off again. QI SI WO LE.
Studied until like 2am. plus the time doing hmk, and preparing materials for eng test.

Thursday. The chinese test was..Ok? Duno lah, got one word I duno. Then zao ju I just anyhow larhs. lol
Next was bio lesson...I dun really catch much as usual..
Always happily copying away, not knowing what izzit all abt.. -__-''"
While I was happily copying away, Yuzhao fell on the ground..
Coz her chair is broken. So damn scary..
Luckily nothing happened to her. But she was still a bit scared and felt embarrassed after that.
My chair is also quite shaky, but I dun dare to move too much.
Later is my turn to be like yuzhao.omg =X

After bio was recess. I went back to class to study eng coz i haven started memorising anything!
The english test is supposed to be quite easy. But my english just suck u see...
haix..this test need to score 4/5 then can pass lehhs!!! the probabilty to pass is so small!!! What if i faill again? I dun want to keep taking retest. I got enough tests already. AHHH!

Mon eng retest. Tues maths and social studies. Thursday eng, chi and physics test. What is this world coming to??? Plus Wednesday got band. Reach home already like quite late. Mind shut down. haix.
even if i start a few days before, i wont rmb much. haix. Oh well...
I will do it anyways..If not wad can i do? =(

Enough of that. Had chemistry prac today. Gohchern finished everything the fastest! wahaha. I think so bahh. X)
After school stayed back and did a bit of class deco. changed the class motto.
After that nothing much larhs. Like slacking arnd.
Kailin doing the windmill.. then the rest of us just crapping arnd lo.
Kendrik is so noisy. Chao si ren.
In the end We( kailin, kendrik, gohchern, yiling, yingting, cuiyun and me) were playing some games. lolz..then junyi was sitting aside watching and zhixiang came into the class halfway.
I duno how to say this here. But it WAS SUPER FUNNY!
We were playing this game called "who stole the cookie from the cookie pot"
Then kendrik was singing a song.
Dun even noe what izzit...so i was just laughing away while playing the game.
It sounded really funny.
Then while passing the 'cookie'(coin) around, it kept dropping on the ground..
And when kendrik finish singing, we din noe.(cuz it doesnt sound like he had finish the song =X ) LOL
Cannot stand it. Laugh until I got cramps sia. WAHAHA

Then before we went home, used my phone to take some pics. wahaha(:
And JUST before we left a balloon was burst, BOOM! so loud hahaha..
And we finally went home.

Later going to meet up with some 4e2 peeps to do the 'I want peace' deco at yingting's house. lol

Needa go off now!

OFF!

No comments: