mum says im getting fat and i cannot eat at night anymore.
my parents seems more worried than me about getting fat. LOL.
i know they love me, that's why XP
i do feel my pants getting a bit too small for me these days. esp today!
but i dun really care :P (ok i will try to eat lesser)
i think i gain a lot of calories eating half of my bdae cake.
it's SO SWEET AND FATTY! XP
im getting a little of cake phobia today. lols
but i still want to eat it.
so i end up feeling really really full! ahhh~
i think i havent felt hungry for the whole day.
AH i shall stop talking about that.
well, my birthday is really great! (:
though it started out quite badly because i overslept and missed my lesson at 9am.
I woke up at around 11am realising the class is going to end in 1 hour.
Thus i didnt go. lol
this year i really felt different for my brithday.
i duno why.
but i just dun have that "OH MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING" feeling.
i wasn't really like super excited about it(but im still happy)
it's just like a normal day to me la.
i realised the source of my happiness has changed.
i used to get so happy over the messages that people send me!
And i get really high because of it.
My source of happiness was friends and family, which people can take away from me by stop giving those wishes.
I needed assurance that people care for me.
right now, i still treasure those wishes that people gave me.
I am still very happy to receive them, but there's something more to my life right now.
I found my true joy in life from God and nothing can take that away from me.
it doesn't really matter if people celebrates my birthday, I am still filled with the joy of the Lord inside of me! (:
but as you know, God is a wonderful God!
He gives me wonderful friends from SIDM 07 OGLS!
I was totally touched when so many people started singing birthday song for me!
Thanks everyone! :D
And thanks to everyone who has rmb my birthday!
I should have thank all of you personally already, so i am not going to type out all the names.
will take up a lot of time. no time le. LOL
anyway, THANKS AGAIN! i had a great day! (:
* SO MANY HOMEWORKK!!!* madness!
ACCELERATE!!!!!!!!
God is awesome! hehe (:
Wednesday, May 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment